Bridgit develops cloud-based applications for the construction industry. We are passionate about creating products that solve real pain and make our customers and their workforce productive and happy.
Bridgit’s Closeout replaces the existing manual data entry and paper-based process for tracking construction site deficiencies. Think of it as bug tracking for the construction industry. Thousands of real estate developers, general contractors, foremen and trade workers, rely on Bridgit Closeout every day to decrease costly downtime while improving communication and project visibility.
We’re seeking an Account Executive to join our growing sales team. As an Account Executive at Bridgit, you can expect to research and engage with target accounts, close inbound and outbound sales, and maintain and record accurate sales information to report to management.
Our ideal candidate has:
– Has 2-5 years SaaS based experience
– Has experience in developing and executing a territory plan
– Has a track record of achieving/exceeding quota
– Able to work and strategize with internal team members (BDR and CX) for top of funnel opportunities
– Has experience using Salesforce and SalesLoft to manage pipeline
– Excels in a fast paced environment and is activity centric
– Is a university or college graduate with comprehensive written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to the attention of Valerie Scharrer, Operations Manager.