Bridgit develops cloud-based applications for the construction industry. We are passionate about creating products that solve real pain and make our customers and their workforce productive and happy.
Bridgit’s Closeout replaces the existing manual data entry and paper-based process for tracking construction site deficiencies. Think of it as bug tracking for the construction industry. Thousands of real estate developers, general contractors, foremen and trade workers, rely on Closeout every day to decrease costly downtime while improving communication and project visibility.
Our innovative mobile and web platform was created on the back of over a year of intensive customer research on construction sites, learning hands on about the pain points experienced in completing Commercial and Residential construction projects. Customer research and product experimentation are the foundation of Bridgit’s product processes.
We’re seeking a Business Development Manager to join our growing sales team.
AS A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Oversee and coach a team of Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to reach team targets
- Manage and implement processes to streamline the sales cycle
- Research, build, and maintain accounts and databases
- Run email marketing campaigns and phone prospecting
- Conduct high level conversations with key contacts in prospect accounts
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities, pipeline attribution and closed business
- Work closely with the marketing team on messaging to create new copy on a continuous basis and optimize headlines with A/B testing
- Follow-up on inbound inquiries, and assign opportunities to Account Executives
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Experience as an SDR/BDR
- Experience as a sales manager or equivalent
- Experience in B2B account prospecting
- Experience in managing a small team
- Sales Engagement Platform experience, ideally with SalesLoft
- Experience in working within a metrics driven environment
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Valerie Scharrer, Operations Manager.