Bridgit develops cloud-based applications for the construction industry. We are passionate about creating products that solve real pain and make our customers and their workforce productive and happy.
Bridgit’s Closeout replaces the existing manual data entry and paper-based process for tracking construction site deficiencies. Think of it as bug tracking for the construction industry. Thousands of real estate developers, general contractors, foremen and trade workers, rely on Closeout every day to decrease costly downtime while improving communication and project visibility.
Our innovative mobile and web platform was created on the back of over a year of intensive customer research on construction sites, learning hands on about the pain points experienced in completing Commercial and Residential construction projects. Customer research and product experimentation are the foundation of Bridgit’s product processes.
We’re seeking a Customer Experience Manager to support our rapidly expanding customer base.
Our ideal candidate has:
– A university degree
– The ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with a wide variety of customer types (trades, supers, PMs and VPs)
– Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
– A strong “Emotional Quotient” – can read any type of audience and adjust behaviour accordingly
– Strong analytical skills: ability to manage numerous accounts simultaneously and prioritize activities according to customer health and expansion potential
– The ability and willingness to travel at a moment’s notice
– Experience rolling out SaaS software on-site or to a group of people with limited tech knowledge
– Significant exposure and knowledge of CX SaaS platforms such as Salesforce and Zendesk
– Experience teaching or coordinating large groups of people
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to the attention of Valerie Scharrer, Operations Manager.