Bridgit develops cloud-based applications for the construction industry. We are passionate about creating products that solve real pain and make our customers and their workforce productive and happy.
Bridgit’s Closeout replaces the existing manual data entry and paper-based process for tracking construction site deficiencies. Think of it as bug tracking for the construction industry. Thousands of real estate developers, general contractors, foremen and trade workers, rely on Closeout every day to decrease costly downtime while improving communication and project visibility.
Our innovative mobile and web platform was created on the back of over a year of intensive customer research on construction sites, learning hands on about the pain points experienced in completing Commercial and Residential construction projects. Customer research and product experimentation are the foundation of Bridgit’s product processes.
We’re seeking a Data Entry Clerk (part-time contract) to provide administrative support to our Customer Experience team. Your main responsibility will be completing project set-ups, which involves extensive data entry. This is an entry-level position.
Our ideal candidate has:
– Is comfortable with a large volume of data entry
– Has good spelling, punctuation, and grammar
– Is a stickler for detail – nothing gets past you!
– Has a solid foundation in computer skills
– Has a willingness to learn about our software
– Is a team player who can also work independently
– Is extremely organized
– Flexible! We’re a startup, so everyone wears many hats and colours outside of the lines
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to the attention of Valerie Scharrer, Operations Manager.