Bridgit develops cloud-based applications for the construction industry. We are passionate about creating products that solve real pain and make our customers and their workforce productive and happy.
Bridgit Closeout replaces the existing manual data entry and paper-based process for tracking construction site deficiencies. Basically, it’s bug tracking for the construction industry. Thousands of real estate developers, general contractors, foremen, and trade workers rely on Bridgit every day to get their work done on time and on budget.
Our innovative mobile and web platform was created after more than a year of intensive customer research on construction sites, learning our customers’ pain points in person. Customer research and product experimentation are the foundation of Bridgit’s product processes. Today, our platform is used to complete Commercial and Residential construction projects across North America.
We’re seeking a Graphic Designer to support our rapidly growing sales and marketing teams.
Our ideal candidate has:
– Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Advanced knowledge in Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
– A degree in Graphic Design or a related field
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite designing templates in Word and PowerPoint
– Basic video editing and motion graphic skills
– A firm understanding of typography and color theory
– Ability to work closely with cross-functional teams
– Ability to clearly communicate and present their ideas. And the willingness to fight for them!
– A passion for design at work and in your spare time
– Flexibility! We’re a startup, so everyone wears a few hats
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Irina Cerovina, Office Manager/Executive Assistant.