Bridgit develops cloud-based applications for the construction industry. We are passionate about creating products that solve real pain and make our customers and their workforce productive and happy.
Bridgit Closeout replaces the existing manual data entry and paper-based process for tracking construction site deficiencies. Think of it as bug tracking for the construction industry. Thousands of real estate developers, general contractors, foremen and trade workers, rely on Closeout every day to decrease costly downtime while improving communication and project visibility.
Our innovative mobile and web platform was created on the back of over a year of intensive customer research on construction sites, learning hands on about the pain points experienced in completing Commercial and Residential construction projects. Customer research and product experimentation are the foundation of Bridgit’s product processes.
We’re seeking a part-time Office Administrator who is looking to leverage their organizational skills to keep our office on track. You’ll collaborate with the development, marketing, sales and customer experience teams to make sure the day-to-day of the office runs smoothly.
Our ideal candidate is:
– Outgoing and friendly — you’ll be greeting all of our guests!
– Excited about planning and facilitating team events
– A multi-tasker able to deal with competing priorities and timelines
– Extremely organized and detail oriented
– Flexible and adaptable — we’re a startup so everyday is a new adventure!
– A passionate go-getter who is willing to take on whatever is thrown their way
– Able to dedicate 15-20 hours per week to the needs of the business