Bridgit develops cloud-based applications for the construction industry. We are passionate about creating products that solve real pain and make our customers and their workforce productive and happy.
Bridgit’s Closeout replaces the existing manual data entry and paper-based process for tracking construction site deficiencies. Think of it as bug tracking for the construction industry. Thousands of real estate developers, general contractors, foremen and trade workers, rely on Closeout every day to decrease costly downtime while improving communication and project visibility.
Our innovative mobile and web platform was created on the back of over a year of intensive customer research on construction sites, learning hands on about the pain points experienced in completing Commercial and Residential construction projects. Customer research and product experimentation are the foundation of Bridgit’s product processes.
We’re seeking a Senior iOS Developer to join our rapidly expanding development team.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in iOS development
- Several years of experience leading an iOS development team
- Advanced experience with Objective-C and Swift
- Experience with Xcode
- Experience working in an Agile development process
- Several years of experience with JIRA and Confluence
- At least one app currently in the App Store (either personal or corporate)