Bridgit develops cloud-based applications for the construction industry. We are passionate about creating products that solve real pain and make our customers and their workforce productive and happy.
Bridgit’s Closeout replaces the existing manual data entry and paper-based process for tracking construction site deficiencies. Think of it as bug tracking for the construction industry. Thousands of real estate developers, general contractors, foremen and trade workers, rely on Closeout every day to decrease costly downtime while improving communication and project visibility.
Our innovative mobile and web platform was created on the back of over a year of intensive customer research on construction sites, learning hands on about the pain points experienced in completing Commercial and Residential construction projects. Customer research and product experimentation are the foundation of Bridgit’s product processes.
As a Software Test Specialist:
You will be responsible for the day to day testing activities as integrated into a cross functional sprint team. You will work with the Closeout product through design and implementation to release and production use. Your primary goal will be to identify problem and risks in Closeout, communicate this information effectively with appropriate stakeholders, and collaborate with product and development to mitigate these risks.
You will be expected to achieve this through driving the test creation strategy and risk analysis efforts. You will be successful by implementing strategies that effectively identify high risk to the product value and through the implementation of high quality communication with stakeholders.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has demonstrated skill as an exploratory tester, underpinned by context driven testing methods
- Has experience utilizing heuristics and personas to drive testing strategies
- Is comfortable with basic scripting, SQL, and web (HTML5 / JS / CSS)
- Is driven to build and share domain and subject knowledge through extensively collaboration
- Is familiar with agile methodologies
- Is experienced with using SAAS testing tools
- Is comfortable working closely with product management to identify high value / high risk functionality and assist in triage process
- Has strong technical knowledge with a love of problem solving and personal skills development
- Has knowledge of and ability to discuss one or more of the following testing activities:
– load and performance testing
– web, API, or native mobile automation
– security and penetration testing
– user experience
– data integrity
Bonus skills and experience:
- Experience automating with React components
- Expertise with Jira administration and reporting
- Able to read code and debug logs
- Active participant in the software testing community